Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Convection box lab

Class,

We did the convection box lab in class today; wasn't that a cool lab. I really enjoyed showing you all how convection works and being able to show you a concrete example of convection that you could observe first-hand. Let's see how the whole cycle looks when we get to class tomorrow. I cannot wait to do the conduction lab tomorrow with the chocolate chips.

I also liked showing all of you the prehistoric sea creature fossils I found up in New Braunfels over the weekend. It is just proof that there was a shallow ocean here in the heart of Southwest Texas. I will be going up to the site where I found these over the holidays, and I would like to collect enough to give each one of you a fossil.

Just 1 1/2 more days of school everyone! Yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment